Wheatbag - Haven
Want a natural way to relieve aches, pains or cramps while winding down from life’s daily pressures? Then this colourful, rectangle wheatbag will do the trick.
Generously sized and filled with 100% Australian-grown organic wheat, this wheatbag not only distributes the heat or cold evenly to where it matters most, it also moulds perfectly to your body.
With its added make-you-smile guarantee, you’ve just tracked down the perfect self-care gift to yourself or someone special in your life.
We’ve even thought of the aesthetics. This water-based ink print by Australian artist, Rach Jackson, is exclusive to Mindful Marlo and upgrades this Haven rectangle wheatbag to centrepiece status.
✅ Heat in microwave and soothe aching muscles
✅ Heat in microwave and keep cosy and warm during the colder months
✅ Store in freezer and use as a cold pack (doesn't 'melt' or get wet)
✅ Store in freezer and use to cool down in summer
✅ Relieve period pain
● Generously sized and flexible so it moulds to most areas of your body
● Natural pain relief for pains, aches and cramps
● Unscented design to accommodate allergies and sensitivities
● Can be used hot or cold as the perfect flexible solution
● Doesn’t ‘melt’ or get wet as opposed to traditional ice packs
● Original commissioned design by Australian artist, Rebecca Kate
● Artist signature in bottom right corner so you know it’s authentic
● Free from toxins so you can unwind with peace of mind
● The perfect thoughtful gift for someone special in your life
Our wheatbags are a generous size measuring approx 38x16cm and weigh approx 1kg. Same design printed on both sides.
Made from 100% Cotton covering, filled with Australian grown organic wheat.