Gizeh Oiled Leather Habana - Regular
Product page > Variant picker block.
The Gizeh is the iconic thong style sandal from Birkenstock. With its signature support and a refined, minimalist style, it has become a classic over the years. Featuring oiled leather, its unique characteristics of the leather are highlighted by a rich oil treatment, which develops natural patina over time. The Gizeh Leather Habana is the perfect meld of comfort & casual style.
- Oiled leather upper - Designed to scuff and mark for a distressed look
- Contoured cork footbed
- Orthotic support
- EVA shock-absorbing sole
- Adjustable strap
Fitting And Care Notes:
- The Gizeh in Leather is a secure and comfortable style that will move with your foot as the T-bar strap holds your foot firmly in place.
- The toe-piece can take a day or two to soften up, but when it does you won’t feel it as your Birkenstocks start to soften and contour to your individual foot.
- The leather upper can also require a day or two to soften and will get more and more comfortable with time.
- Gizeh sandals can curl up in the toe area as they move with your feet when you walk, so it's important that your toes have room to spread out without pushing against the toe edge at the front.
- Most people will wear the regular width unless they have an especially narrow foot, as the Gizeh is a slim and secure style.
- To protect your Birkenstock sandals, avoid getting them wet and try not to leave them in the back of a hot car or in direct sunlight.