Wheatbag Grevillea - Lavender
This product is currently sold out.
Wheatbags are soothing, warming and offer natural pain relief to sore muscles and aching joints
Our wheatbags are longer in length and so fit comfortably across shoulders, tummies, lower backs, feet and our customers use them for sore shoulders, tight necks, period cramps, aching lower backs and stomach pain amongst many other uses!
Made in Australia from all natural cotton, wheat and your choice of lavender or clove (or unscented) they are the perfect addition to every home and workplace.
Each wheatbag also comes with it’s own gift box so they make great presents to send to loved ones!
- Hand made in Australia
- 100% cotton fabric
- Beautiful print on one side and a plain colour cotton on the other side
- Perfect size for anywhere on the body where pain relief is needed, such as sore shoulders, tight neck muscles or period cramps
- Warm in the microwave or chill in the freezer.
- Available in calming organic lavender, warming clove or unscented
- Free gift box included
- Size: 44cm x 13cm (pictured folded in half)
- Please note print will vary from what’s pictured depending on how fabric is cut.